Wilson Combat Protector II Professional
Note the custom engraving on the slide above the light rail and at the rear.
Congratulations to Mark S. from Colorado Springs, CO.
Mark had ticket # 156877 and is the lucky winner of the Wilson Combat Protector II Professional Prize Package.
Guns for a Cause is pleased to have partnered with Hero911™ in order to bring you another fantastic opportunity to win a 9mm caliber Protector Professional from Wilson Combat. This exceptional pistol comes equipped with a set of Crimson Trace laser grips, and special Hero911™ engraving on the slide. As a one-of-a-kind, custom 1911, it’s hard to place a value on this prize package, but it’s probably safe to say that the retail value of this gun is well over $4,000.
If you aren’t familiar with Hero911™, you should take a moment and check out their website and download their free smartphone app for law enforcement professionals. The Hero911™ network is a voluntary, non-profit foundation of federal, state and local law enforcement officers. The Hero911™ network forms a Social Protection Network™ which is dedicated to reducing law enforcement response time to active shooter and school shooter incidents, all across the country.
The goals of Hero911™ include:
- Saving lives and safeguarding communities from active shooter incidents.
- Increase awareness through education of our country’s #1 domestic act of terrorism: the active shooter.
- Reduce the response time to active shooter incidents.
- Increase the number of officers responding to active shooter incidents.
- Make the public feel safer in the community.
- Provide financial support to families of fallen officers.
- Expand relationships between law enforcement officers and active shooter targets.
- Work with law enforcement agencies to enhance on-duty and off-duty critical incident response policies and protocols.
- Provide specialized active-shooter response training, and specialized equipment to LE agencies around the US.
Tickets are only $10.00 each, and there will be a maximum of 5,000 tickets available. Bonus ticket are available for orders of 5, 10, and 15 tickets. Tickets available through 11 pm (Pacific) on Sunday, the 17th of April, 2016 – Drawing to be held on the 18th of April, 2016. The winner will be announced on this page, Facebook, and via e-mail.
Credit card donations are 128 bit encrypted. Currently, Guns for a Cause accepts donations through Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
Please note: Due to U.S. postal regulations (18 U.S.C. Section 1302), raffle ticket stubs cannot be returned by mail for purchases over the Internet, through the mail or by telephone. When an order is placed, we will add the donor’s information including name, address, e-mail address and phone number, into our database. Each “ticket” will then be assigned a computer generated randomized number. The winning “ticket” shall also be selected by using a random number generator, thus creating a “double blind” selection process. The winner will be notified based on the name and contact information provided by the donor, at the time of the donation.
Thank you for your generous support! Donations to Pleasant Place, Inc./Guns for a Cause Project may be tax deductible. Pleasant Place, Inc. is a public charity under IRS Code 501 (c)3. Please consult your tax professional for advice regarding your particular tax situation. Additional documentation regarding our tax exempt status shall be made available upon request.